Next month it will be 3years since I purchased my solar batteries from SHENZHEN RJ ENERGY (CRJ TECH) in China, I use Sol-ark 12kw inverter with 6pcs RJ 11.7kwh lithium solar batteries, the batteries connected in parallel and communicate with Sol-ark perfectly, I charge and discharge the batteries almost 100% DOD which I had consulted with RJ ENERGY ( Mark Lee) and they confirm it is no problem to do so. I have some friends in China and before I decided to work with RJ ENERGY, I asked my friend to visit their RJ ENRGY factory on behalf of me and my friend came back with very positive impression about their production line and QC process. I am also impressed by Mark Lee service, he was very helpful and responded to any of my enquiries very quickly, I felt very comfortable dealing with this company and after I sent the first 30% down payment they started production and about 3 weeks later, Mark reported to me that the order had finished production, Mark sent me photos and video about it, and I am really excited about it! After I settled the remaining payment 70%, Mark arranged the goods shipped out. And there was tracking number and website, so I can track all the way the batteries until delivered to my door. I have to say, it was really smoother than expected and thanks to Mark Lee, I get all my solar system installed and now everything works perfectly! I am very happy and would like to share this experience to more people who want to go solar, I would recommend this company – Shenzhen RJ ENERGY ( CRJ TECH).