1. High capacity density. The internal space of lithium-ion battery is fully utilized, so compared with the winding process, the volume specific capacity is higher,
2. High energy density. The discharge platform and volume specific capacity are higher than the winding process lithium-ion battery, so the energy density is correspondingly high,
3. Flexible size. The size of each pole piece can be designed according to the size of the lithium-ion battery, so that the lithium-ion battery can be made into any shape.
1. Easily caused by the false soldering. All the poles have to be spot welded to a welding point, difficult to operate,
2. Slow equipment efficiency. The current domestic stacking machine efficiency is mostly in the rate of 0.8s / piece, imported stacking machine 0.17s / piece of the efficiency gap is large.
1. Welding is easy. Each lithium-ion battery as long as the welding in two places, easy to control,
2. Production control is relatively simple. A lithium-ion battery two pole pieces, easy to control.
1. single shape. Can only be made into a rectangular lithium-ion battery,
2. Poor heat dissipation. Thermal isolation measures between the cells is not good to do, which can easily lead to local overheating, resulting in thermal runaway spread,
3. High internal resistance. Usually the positive and negative electrodes are only a single lug.